Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite falls

















I know over the years I've probably shared too many pictures of this waterfall, but I can't help it.  It's my favorite!  Part of the reason for that is because of its remoteness.  It's not an easy spot to get to, therefore not very many people visit it.  Also, it's another image with which I can showcase the capabilities of the Sony RX100 Mark III camera.  I promise, I will soon stop talking about the amazing nature of this little "miracle" camera.  For now, though, I simply must rave about it once more.  This is one of the first waterfall images I made with the RX100, and I must say it performed very admirably!  This is a 1 second exposure at f11 and ISO 80 with the in-camera ND (neutral-density) filter turned ON.  The resulting image is incredibly clean.  In fact, it's hard to tell the difference between this and a file from my Canon 5D Mark II.  Anyway, enough about that... I'll just let you enjoy the image :-)

No comments: